Friendship born at that moment when one person says to another: " What! you too? I thought I was the only one."
yanny
WELCOME madlang pipol!
Sunday, September 23, 2012
Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
Hi mahogs-gani! Do you still remember the
first time we've met? We were not so much close that time when you're so
snobbish pa(joke)…But anyways, we did not expect that we had the same major and that
we would become close friends. And I really thank God for that. I'm really
happy, Mahogs, that God gave me you as one of my closest friends
here in Silliman .Also, I'm thanking God for giving me a friend who is kind,
humble, smart, helpful, understanding, true to herself, simple and of course, Mahogs,
loyal...(^-^) Thank you for being such a Good friend, Mahogs, stay as you are
right now. I hope and pray Mahogs... that our friendship will last forever. I
hope that soon our dream of working together in Singapore will become a
reality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment